I have sad news for all of you who thought they were going to be snatching the heads off other people’s bodies and throwing them around. The activity has been delayed until the end of the month. Our apologies to those of you now forced to rework your schedules.
We’re talking about Headsnatchers, the party game where the only way to get ahead is to get. a. HEAD. You and your friends will enter an arena, each sporting a head selected from a vast library. “Once you have snatched your opponent’s head,” the official rules say, “light up the scoreboard with it. Only with quick reflexes can you reclaim your own head and avoid humiliation and shame.”
- Online and Local Multiplayer mayhem, supporting up to 4 players
- Four game modes, 25+ unique levels of frantic fun
- Single-player Zombie mode, for when you just want some me-time
- Customize your character by choosing from 100+ loony heads
- Create your own heads using the visual editor
This is one of the better descriptions for a game we’ve read all month, which makes us sad to be delivering this kind of news. Headsnatchers would have been entering Steam Early Access today, but developer IguanaBee and publisher Iceberg Interactive decided the title needed a bit more tweaking, to make the heads….headier.
Fortunately the new date is July 24, which will be here before you know it. Check out Headsnatchers on Steam soon!