The MMORPG Grand Fantasia has undergone a massive update today changing and adding many new features.
Full list after the jump.
The news comes straight from Aeria games. The new server includes a PvP channel along with two regular channels and the option for the player to start anew. Now for the content included with the newest and one of the biggest patches to date for Grand Fantasia.
· Introduction of World PvP – Players now have the option to duke it out amongst each other with the introduction of World PvP. Gain exclusive “PK Club” fame points that are redeemable for “PvP rewards.”
· Additional Maps, Dungeons and Instances – Visit the “Nightmare Corridors,” a 2-player instanced dungeon with over 30 floors that will keep players on their feet.
· Level Cap Raise –Players now have the ability to achieve up to level 85 especially with the help of additional dungeons and instances in game.
· New “Looking for Party” Function – If players had trouble finding partners to complete quests there is now an option to “Auto Party” in-game that will allow players an easier method to team play.
· New Ultimate System – The new Ultimate System allows players to upgrade their stats with the help of the Guardians of Saphael.
This free to play game looks to pack some serious punch!