Team 8 is proud to announce that their first-ever production Genetic Disaster (already in early access) will be available in its final version on Steam December 15, 2017. Be prepared to lose long time buddies due to accidental (they said) friendly fire and betrayals.
In this cooperative rogue-like, casualties and accidental friendly shootings are commonplace. Summon your buddies, bust out the beers, order in the pizza and get ready for a chilled relaxed evening. Join forces to beat the bosses and defeat their minions, but be even more cautious with your happy trigger allies. Caught in the middle between friendly fire and explosive barrels, there will be plenty of opportunities to wipe the entire team out.
Genetic Disaster is a “cooperative” rogue like for up to 4 players, with fun and gratifying gameplay wrapped around cartoony and super colorful cute graphics. You can play alone, with friends (who may not be your friends anymore at the end of the evening), on your couch or online but whatever happens, you will curse everyone ! Collect weapons, potions, share your life (or not) and upgrade your hero at each level to create your own style of play or to match that of your teammates. Therefore, cooperation constitutes the key element to victory, and at the same time very often will drive you to lose the game.
- Co-op local and online multiplayer for up to 4 players
- Procedurally generated levels
- 4 charismatic characters, each with their own skills
- Seamless and automatic gameplay balance adjustments depending on the number of players
- Hand-painted characters and environments
- Upgrade your hero throughout levels
- PC and Game pad compatible controls