Team 8 is proud to announce that their first-ever production Genetic Disaster (already in early access) will be available in its final version on Steam December 15, 2017. Be prepared to lose long time buddies due to accidental (they said) friendly fire and betrayals.
In this cooperative rogue-like, casualties and accidental friendly shootings are commonplace. Summon your buddies, bust out the beers, order in the pizza and get ready for a chilled relaxed evening. Join forces to beat the bosses and defeat their minions, but be even more cautious with your happy trigger allies. Caught in the middle between friendly fire and explosive barrels, there will be plenty of opportunities to wipe the entire team out.
Join this band of peculiar characters, named Sneaky, Panic, Devil and Bunker in their fight against the completely nutty scientist! Help them escape from the mansion and face the wacky monsters inhabiting the corridors. For real, get with the program, you will pull your teeth out just like when playing Cuphead but that’s what we like! Die, laugh and retry.
Some of the features you can expect in Genetic Disaster are:
- Co-op local and online multiplayer for up to 4 players
- Procedurally generated levels
- 4 charismatic characters, each with their own skills
- Seamless and automatic gameplay balance adjustments depending on the number of players
- Hand-painted characters and environments
- Upgrade your hero throughout levels
- PC and Game pad compatible controls