Zero Punctuation: Console Wars

Only thing I see tho is... well, the latest models and stuff for 360 boxes don't break like the first batch.

So, his critiques of the 360 only apply to early adopters, where my Elite is sittin' pretty and workin' fine with a badass library to boot.
 
Keith has proven that the "exercise in baiting fanboys" is true! :)

Seriously dude, he insulted everyone. Let's not turn this thread into the stuff he's wrong about, which will inevitably turn into "Well, my console's better!", which will inevitably turn into bashing the PS3.

Wait, let's skip to the last one. :)
 
Nah, I'm waaaay old and smart enough to dip into the fanboy well, pull out some troof and not fall into the abyss.

:sayin:

...that's all.

By next year PS3 will have the content to make it maaaaybe worth the price. ;)
 
So, his critiques of the 360 only apply to early adopters, where my Elite is sittin' pretty and workin' fine with a badass library to boot.

Actually, I think it's all the 360's up until the ones just now shipping alongside the recent HDMI enabled Premium's that fall into that category. That includes the early Elites. Only the newer Elites shipping now have the updated hardware with extra heat sinks. The 360's with the cooler 65nm chip haven't even been released yet and no one actually knows if that will solve all the problems or not.

This whole hardware generation is just so fucked up. The only winners will be the people who wait for them to drop to reasonable prices, get the bugs sorted out and have decent libraries.
 
Well, here's for hoping mine stays good, but I think I'm alright. I don't think I play hardcore enough to put my system through its paces.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top