Zelda The Movie: Meanest April fools joke EVER!

I saw it and I felt cheaated too, that looked so awesome, if only it was real, even though it looked corny I would've watched an hour or two of it.
 
Jeez you guys need to learn to take a joke, oh well major props to IGN for a great trailer and successful trolling some LoZ and Nintendo fans
 
*le sigh*

Seeing that just makes me wish there really was a Zelda movie coming out. I mean come the **** on.
 
Is it sad to say that when I saw the title I immediately thought it was an april fools joke, its felt like the idea of a zelda movie as a joke as it will never happen :[
 
Hey joke or no joke its still a good fan project, can't trust anything or anyone on April Fool's day :thumbs:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top