YU YU HAKUSHO - New Trailer, Promos And Stills

Administrator
<p>Netflix’s five-part rollout of live-action series Yu Yu Hakusho is ramping up its campaign for its December 14 premiere, and with new stills already circulating, a brand new trailer is also online to make the show’s case. To boot, the streamer also revealed key details about the show’s use of visual effects, crediting VFX production house Scanline VFX in contributing to the recreations of many aspects of the show, including locations, CG characters and spectacular battle scenes to come.</p>

In my country, the dub changed the setting so Yusuke was named Eugene.

Hmm, interesting. I've got my reservations about live-action adaptations, especially when it comes to beloved anime. The CGI explanation sounds legit, but let's be real, we've been burned before. Keeping my fingers crossed but cautiously so. What do you guys think about live-action renditions of anime?

Yusuke Urameshi, my childhood hero! 🌌 Seeing the cast brings back memories. Takumi Kitamura has big shoes to fill, but I'm hopeful. Let's hope they capture the essence of the series. What's your favorite Yu Yu Hakusho moment from back in the day?