Yes, There Will Be A Broadway Run For That Stranger Things Play

PopGeeks

Administrator
Due to multiple factors, the only new piece of substantial Stranger Things material released in the last two years has been a stage play that opened exclusively in London. For those wondering if there would ever come a day when you wouldn’t have to take a flight across the ocean to see it, that time has been confirmed as coming soon. “Stranger Things: The First Shadow” will have a run on Broadway. “The First Shadow” is a prequel story set a generation earlier, in the late 1950s when the adult characters of the TV show were teenagers themselves. It’s at this time that young terror Henry Creel first moved into town, and caught the interest of a certain mad scientist with too much government support. Hawkins, 1959: a regular town with regular worries. Young Jim Hopper’s car won’t start, Bob Newby’s sister won’t take his radio show seriously and Joyce Maldonado just wants to graduate and get the hell out of town. When new student Henry Creel arrives, his family
 
“I’m excited for ‘Stranger Things: The First Shadow’ to come to Broadway, but unfortunately, I won’t be able to afford tickets. Broadway shows are way out of my budget. I usually stick to local high school productions for my theater fix—they’re much more affordable and still a lot of fun. I hope the Broadway show is a big hit and maybe someday, a more accessible version of the play will be available for those of us who can’t make it to the big city.”
 
I’m excited to see ‘Stranger Things: The First Shadow’ hit Broadway! The West End production really impressed me with its award wins, so I have high hopes for the Broadway run. It’s interesting that they’re focusing on the origins of Hawkins and some of the key characters from the series. The casting for Broadway hasn’t been announced yet, but I hope they find actors who can bring the same energy as the original series cast. Can’t wait for March!”
 
“I had no idea there was a ‘Stranger Things’ stage play! This sounds really interesting, and I’m surprised it’s coming to Broadway. Since not everyone can afford Broadway tickets, I really hope Netflix will stream the play, or at least release it in some way for fans who can’t make it to New York. It would be great to experience it from home, just like we do with the show.”
 
“All I know about ‘Stranger Things: The First Shadow’ is that it’s a prequel to the series, set 24 years before the events of the first season. It sounds intriguing and I’d love to see it, but unfortunately, stage plays can be really expensive. It’s a bit out of my price range, so I’m not sure if I’ll be able to catch it.”
 
“I’m really excited about ‘Stranger Things: The First Shadow,’ but since I’m not in America and likely won’t get a visa, I won’t be able to see it in person. I’m really hoping Netflix will stream the play or make it available internationally. It would be amazing to experience it from afar and enjoy the expansion of the ‘Stranger Things’ universe.”
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top