WWE Day of Reckoning 2 News (Game Cube)

Forever Knight

Eye See You
The next WWE game schedule for release is 'WWE Day of Reckoning 2' for the Nintendo Gamecube and will hit stores in fall of this year. The senior vice president of product development for THQ, Philip Holt said that the storyline will continue from the previous game.

45 WWE Superstars are included in the game and a longer original story mode filled with deception and betrayal, as well as plot lines that tie back to the original WWE Day of Reckoning are also new features to the game. Similar to WWE SmackDown vs. RAW and other WWE games you are able to go through all the best WWE story modes with your own created Superstar and take him to the top.

Additional features to the game include:
- a new rendering style for improved graphics
- an enhanced fighting system and new WWE Legends (some which will be playable for the first time ever)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I saw this little news note over at NoDQ. It sounds pretty interesting... and well, in my honest opinion, almost anything would be better than the first Day of Reckoning release. ^^
 
At first I reallly hated the control system for DoR, but now I am enjoying it. I really think it's the best wrestling game I've ever played. Mind you, I've never played Smackdown -vs- Raw yet.

I plan on getting this game.

What are the differences in DOR 1 and SmackDown -vs- Raw?.
 
i liked DOR more then SVR.the create a wrestler is alot better.the cell is better.like when you put them through the top,it actually looks cool.

the weight Detection is good..if your not that strong you still have a chance to pick them up.you just have to keep pressing the buttons.the chairs can also break.you can do any move through the tables. a superplex off the ladder throught it.

but i do like SVR..its a good game.
 
Seven Year Itch said:
i liked DOR more then SVR.the create a wrestler is alot better.the cell is better.like when you put them through the top,it actually looks cool.

the weight Detection is good..if your not that strong you still have a chance to pick them up.you just have to keep pressing the buttons.the chairs can also break.you can do any move through the tables. a superplex off the ladder throught it.

but i do like SVR..its a good game.
Sounds kick ass...
 
SmackDown: HCTP is still the best PS2 Wrestling game out there imo. DoR was ok but I'm thinking of skipping on this year's version. I used to be one of those that would buy the game as soon as it was released but recent WWE games have disappointed me...even SmackDown vs. RAW. To me... SvR screwed up by taking away all the freedom you had in HCTP's Season mode and it was all done for the sake of those crappy voiceovers.
 
Right now I'm at the Royal Rumble part of the Smack Down story mode. Once I beat the SD Mode then I will start on my Wrestlemania XIX game.

My goal is to beat EVERYTHING about X-8, XIX, and DOR. So far I'm done X-8 & the Raw Storymode of DOR.

Question, anyone know how to make the fire extinguisher shoot the white stuff in the DOR game?.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top