Wow...I can't believe I just saw Kamen Rider Agito...

acetwin

Member
...in a store at my local mall! They had the first half of the show in a DVD set for $50 and I wanted to buy it so much. I've already seen it and I know it would've been with HK subs, but still!
 
Where do you live?

Also it's usually advertised at the beginning of each episode that there are Cruel Angel subs.
 
I live in Georgia, which is even more suprising! They also had a Kamen Rider Kuuga second half dvd set with the same design, so it wouldn't have been Cruel Angel's work. And they also had a Kamen Rider Blade OST and a Kamen Rider Blade: Missing Ace OST.

All I need now is money!
 
The store's called Hello Cutie. I'm not too sure if it's just local or if it has a few more stores in other locations.
 
Well just from googling it, it sounds like a specialty store, also according to google it's only located in Savanna Georgia.
 
Two things, there is currently a group "fansubbing" Agito, and if that's not fast enough for you, why don't you just buy the Cruel Angel set for the same amount instead of outright supporting the Hong Kong Triads.
 
haha It's not necessarily that I'm NEEDING to see it, as I've already watched it in it's entirety with Cruel Angel's subs. It just took me by suprise to see something Kamen Rider stateside in stores (besides Adness' adaptation of Ryuki).
 
Two things, there is currently a group "fansubbing" Agito, and if that's not fast enough for you, why don't you just buy the Cruel Angel set for the same amount instead of outright supporting the Hong Kong Triads.

'cause then you're supporting a fansubbing pirate. :P
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top