Would You Want an Official Sword of Justice?

Keith Justice

New Member
Soooo... my friend katachi swung into our forums and this thread here. Seems he might not be against making some swords for us. I was thinking making a specific Seigi no Ken based off Juuzo's sword. An official sword of our fandom to buy and collect.. hold with pride.

It would take donations tho to make it happen.

Not taking any donations yet, but how many of you would be interested in this?
 
He said after the first, the others would be easier to make... and if you're willing to drop 200-300 bucks on it... if I read right, then yeah. You'd get your own.
 
Well, I need to wait until my check clears to over $1200 and yeah I'll pitch in. It will need to be discret my mom would flip if she saw me buy a sword let alone a weapon of any kind
 
I'd be willing to once I get a little more money to toss around.

Any chance katachi might be willing to do another version if this takes off? I have something in mind for a variant.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top