Would old school rider fans be pleased if the new was exactly like the old gen?

Most old school rider fans hate the new gen, calling them metal heroes.

Some hate the addtions made to the fanshisce.

Some of them seems to hate that the show is no longer about a guy out for revenge against the organization that created him.

Some hate the new suit designs, saying they looks like metal heroes.

Some hate the fact that the riders are no longer kaizo ningen but now just men in armor.

Some hate the fact that te new riders are pretty boys.

Some hate that the new gen tries to be dramatic and dark.

Some hate the riders are no longer champions of justice and get their powers from external sources.

Some hate the new riders uses laser and have additional forms.

Some hate the new riers use gadgets.

So I ark would some old school rider fans be pleased if the new gen was exactly like the old gen?

Last edited:

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
You're going to have to provide proof that the old school riders have indeed said what you claim they've said, otherwise it just sounds like you're just applying your own personal philosophy and using thier names to try and give it credibility.

You're going to have to provide proof that the old school riders have indeed said what you claim they've said, otherwise it just sounds like you're just applying your own personal philosophy and using thier names to try and give it credibility.

I didn't meant to sterotype all old school fans, its just I 've a lot of old school fans complain about these faetures I mentioned. I know some actually enjoy both gens.

BELIEVE IN THE #KYOUKOARMY
Most old school riders hate the new gen, calling them metal heroes.

Some of them seems to hate that the show is no longer about a guy out for revenge against the organization that created him.

Some hate the fact that the riders are no longer kaizo ningen but now just men in armor.

Some hate the riders are no longer champions of justice and get their powers from external sources.

So I ark would some old school rider fans be pleased if the new gen was exactly like the old gen?

I'm with JFC; sources or it didn't happen.

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
I didn't meant to sterotype all old school fans, its just I 've a lot of old school fans complain about these faetures I mentioned. I know some actually enjoy both gens.
In your original post, you stated that the OLD SCHOOL RIDERS (meaning you were referring to the actual actors from the Showa-era Kamen Riders).
Most old school riders hate the new gen, calling them metal heroes.[HIDE]

So I ark would some old school rider fans be pleased if the new gen was exactly like the old gen?[/HIDE]

Now in your next post, you're talking about FANS of the old school riders. So then clarify, which is it? To which group are you referring? Are you talking about the actors themselves, or the fans who watched them? It makes a world of difference when you clarify points like this so that people actually comprehend what you're trying to say.

Sorry I meant the fans, title was a typo. Could someone please the title?

Last edited:
^ Oh har har...:shakefist

I'd personally be thrilled if the next KR series at least made an attempt at returning to pre-Ryuki ideals.