Meaning that I'm starting to watch Double now and I'm downloading the Healing Princess Radio Show and I wanted to ask if they are weekly like Double, or if they aired randomly? Thank you guys, and Double has been good so far :thumbs:
They aired when they aired. They fit into the story, but it wasn't important until later. It's a spoiler so I won't tell you. You should have listened to it before while the show aired. Look at when Order of Zerenos got it done and compare it to the episode airings and then you'll know when it happens.
They aired when they aired. They fit into the story, but it wasn't important until later. It's a spoiler so I won't tell you. You should have listened to it before while the show aired. Look at when Order of Zerenos got it done and compare it to the episode airings and then you'll know when it happens.
Oh so basically listen to the first one before episode 3, and then the second one before episode 4? But yeah I'll look at how OZ did it and I'll see the pattern. Thanks ^^
Edit: It seems like they posted the first one in November after episode 10, so then I should wait till after 10 to listen to the first Radio Broadcast?