worst kamen rider series ever...

...and here for me OOO is/was the most fun I've had with Rider since Decade.

God damn it, fandom. :disappoin I swear I don't try to do this stuff on purpose
 
Really? Other than the taco suit colors and belt bending sideways, not really had a problem with OOO. And this is coming from someone who was gonna skip the show lol
 

Honestly no one should listen to anything LC says. She's proven to be unbalanced.
 

wait, sexual object?? in what scene that you called her as sexual object???
 
Im probably gonna get bullied out of this place for this but outta all the riders i have seen to me Kabuto was my least fave. I tried because its one of my best friends faves i just couldnt. Tendou completely killed it for me. His cockiness got on my every lasting nerve. *twitches* Which i am finding kind of weird because i love Tsusaka. Den-O follwoing due to the whole Imagin's been weird. >.> Ive tried to like them both but yeah.
 

That "women have emotional strength and men have physical strength!" line is misogynistic bullshit. You know it.

And for God's sake, making her and Terui get togehter was PURE bullshit.

That'd be like sticking Ichigo with Orihime simply because the fans want it. It was pure Shipper bullshit. Terui wasn't even the slightest bit interested in her.

I got the impression that until Terui and Akiko hooked up on the show, Shotaro/Akiko was more popular? There was lots of fanart for it on the few Japanese sites I've visited, and the show seemed to be hinting at it for a while (like in the Puppeteer Dopant arc where Terui says that no one understands Akiko better than Shotaro does)


This is the best description of the show I have ever heard

wait, sexual object?? in what scene that you called her as sexual object???

The blatantly obvious teen pregnancy angle with the way she creates Yummies?

It's also the presentation of the character. Lolicon/shotacon characters in sailor uniforms are a stock fetish in Japan. Otherwise, why not have her be an adult like the other Greeed? It's the same reason I dislike Ramon in Kiva
 
Last edited:

Trust me you are not the only one that had a problem with Tendou's bloated ego or how the plot constantly rewarded his arrogance.

Though at the beginning I was willing to give it a chance because I had expected they would show become something more. The comparison I always think of is Domon Kasshu in G Gundam. It's not even that Domon's personality changes but his ego gets severely checked after the early going and he grows more as a person. I thought there would be something along the lines of that kind of evolution for Tendou but no, he's just a arrogant fucktard and you're supposed to worship his awesome without question.

Tsukasa (and this is where I'll give the show some credit even though Decade is in a tie for worst IMO) had the big ego to but it was constantly being checked especially by Natsumi so it only ever felt over-bearing when the writing went off the rails.
 
Last edited:

He also had Kaitou as a foil of sorts whereas Tendou ... just did what he wanted and the audience was expected to love it. It was good to have an asshole main Rider and a down-to-earth secondary Rider just as a change from the usual - but Tendou was insufferable
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…