Final Fantasy VII (1997): Mercenary Cloud Strife joins eco-terrorists to fight a megacorporation draining the planet’s life force. Its cinematic scope, Sephiroth, and 3D leap made it a global phenomenon. AKA Final Fantasy 7, FF7, FFVII
I am still waiting for this remake to come to X-series or X-box one. PC gamers and Playstation gamers gets to have their own copies but X-box players like me don't. I am not rich enough to buy multiple consoles.
It is really sad that Xbox players felt left out. If I can turn back time, I would have purchased a Playstation but Xbox is cheaper in my country.
That is why I never bought an Xbox, I never liked their exclusive games and they barely have exclusives. You should try to at least upgrade your pc and play a PC version instead,
This is why I bought all consoles so I will never every miss out if there is a cool game that is one console specific exclusive.
Complete Global saturation
It is available for the PC because of Steam, So that means they are open working with Microsoft. They may have deals with Sony to make it more exclusive to Ps5 thats why Xbox never had any.