Why everyone is blaming Bruce Kalish?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOL.

You people are REDICULOUS. You blame Doug Sloan for any tiny thing you didn't like about NS or DT, which were perfectly fine shows, and you flip out when anyone blames Bruce for ANYTHING. Hypocrisy has never been so apparently and so funny in one thread.

But you're both absolutely right. Doug Sloan is personally responsible for NS, DT, Masked Rider, VR Troopers, and anything else wrong in your life. Doug Sloan is The Great Satan. Run away. Oh god oh god. :laugh: :laugh:
 

POWER RANGERS DON'T NEED ANY HUMOR, plain and simple.
 
ForeverRed said:
Oh good grief. You're fucking idiot who worship Doug Sloan.

ForeverRed said:
Oh good grief. You're fucking idiot.

ForeverRed said:
Oh good grief. If you don't have to say anything about that. Don't post it.

FR, could you have edited this post anymore times? I love how you tried to make it rational after it started as hating Doug Sloan. As it ALWAYS does. Your response to anything is to call the person a Sloan worshipper.

ForeverRed said:
Simply and plain... POWER RANGERS DON'T NEED ANY HUMOR.

You're absolutely right. Therefore, Bridge should be written out of SPD entirely. As should Syd. As should Piggy and Boom. The episode "Dogged" should have everything removed from it except for the scene where Syd is digging in the rain, 'cause thas hot!!!1111oneoneone.
 
VengeanceGOD said:
You're absolutely right. Therefore, Bridge should be written out of SPD entirely.

No no, you don't understand. I don't find anything to laugh what Dustin was saying. Now you know, I got laughed at Bridge because he have an excellent humor, way better than Dustin.
 
ForeverRed said:
No no, you don't understand. I don't find anything to laugh what Dustin was saying. Now you know, I got laughed at Bridge because he have an excellent humor, way better than Dustin.

No no no, you're right, FR! Power Rangers doesn't need humor. At all. Ever. Because Doug Sloan used humor and Doug Sloan is The Great Satan.

Don't try and go back on your statements now, FR! I'm agreeing with you!

Barashin said:
This is hilarious :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Thanks Bara, I try.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…