They are available to finish the DLC Intergrade easily with no effort while I had been waiting for a year already for episode 2. Intergrade did give us teaser for episode 2 but I am losing my patience from waiting.

Is episode do going to be a bigger episode?

guy

Sentai Monster with no Mouth Animation
Intergrade got finished in a shorter time because it just recycled assets from Episode 1. It happened in Midgar. Episode 2 will have them start from scratch with new assets and locales.

Episode 2 is going to be more ambitious because it will cover the Golden Saucer arc which happened in a large amusement park filled with lots of minigames.

Since they are starting from scratch while we wait for episode 2, Maybe they should make one more Midgard centric dlc. They need to do something to keep fan interest because new games comes with bigger hype.

I am trying to wait but playing part 1 again back from the start. The Pandemic and quarantine gives me all the time in the world. Guys be patient and just wait for part 2 like normal people instead of being too obsessive. There is a reward from waiting. Your impatience is becoming too toxic.

I blame the Pandemic, Most likely some of the team members are working at home.

I already forgot we are suppose to get an episode 2 because Square Enix is not giving any updates.

I want to see more of Tifa, Aerith and Yuffie! I love those girls and they made this game better than Final Fantasy XV.

I hope this game won’t limit us to issues for a full remake. I’m not a big fan of the chapter selection of this game and I want the remake to have a world map to explore and the ability to explore back in different cities and find hidden dungeons to explore. without warning notes to stop you from finding new places to explore. . I enjoyed the development of FF7 in the story.I don’t get the same sense of complexity in this game as I did in the old school JRPGS but probably because the game isn’t finished yet.