Why didn't they make anymore KR shows in the Showa era?

I remember seeing a commercial of The 3 Abarangers and The Gears standing side by side. I try to find a video of it.
 
Out of curiosity, why did they suddenly decide to revive the franchise then?
Ishinomori. He (and I assume Toei at this pont) wanted to make a new show and started coming up with some ideas, then he died and from what I've heard, the idea sort of stayed on the back burner until it eventually became Kuuga and Toei pretty much considers it a flagship now.
I.....dont remember that O_o
http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/スーパーヒーロータイム#2003.E5.B9.B4

From what I can gather, the segments involved the casts of each show playing random games.
 
The farthest the intros seem to go back is 2006 on youtube. I saw 2005 once, so I had assumed it started in 2005.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top