Whoops! The Batman HBO Max Release Date Has Leaked

Peter Paltridge

Well-Known Member
Staff member
That’s interesting. Just one article ago I was muttering about The Batman not being on HBO Max, wishing I could just pause the three-hour beast and watch it in chunks instead of having it take my entire day. Mere hours later, the actual HBO Max release date for the movie went public — though it was unintentional.
Thanks to a glitch on the HBO website, a listing for The Batman was briefly visible, and contained these words: “Available Tuesday, April 19.” It was taken down the second it was caught, but not fast enough for Deadline to miss getting a screenshot. Since the truth is out there now, WB has admitted it.
With The Batman still burning strong box office numbers, Warner Bros likely wants to keep that fire stoked, and never intended to reveal when it was coming home until at least ONE more weekend had passed. However, it’s not surprising if you think a bit…they already promised a “45-day window”...

Continue reading...




 
That is my sister's Birthday and she was a long time fan of Pattinson since he starred in Harry Potter and Twilight. It will be a great Bonding time with her.
 
I watched it in the Theaters and I am expecting it to be not bad but my expectations is way too low. This is a great Batman Film.
 
Deadline is a lowlife beast ?. Within seconds and they snapped it. It's not surprising at all. They're really good at this, often the first to catch something. Thanks to them people can plan for it. I watched it already too and like @5CHD said it's a great one for Batman.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top