White-Knight Member Jan 26, 2011 #31 Spoiler Dr. Maki and Kougami in the lead. :O_O: What is wrong with you people :laugh: Oh, I voted the good Dr.
Spoiler Dr. Maki and Kougami in the lead. :O_O: What is wrong with you people :laugh: Oh, I voted the good Dr.
Reionyx Seijin It's Showtime! Jan 26, 2011 #32 I had to vote 'other', because I really want to see Gotou get Birth. He wants to be a hero and has tried so hard to protect people. He deserves it.
I had to vote 'other', because I really want to see Gotou get Birth. He wants to be a hero and has tried so hard to protect people. He deserves it.
syer1001 The Emperor of the Last Empire Feb 13, 2011 #33 HBV? impossible...HBV is funny random stuff for the series..but, it can be possible if that happened in OOO Return. (seems Return is Kamen Rider and Super Sentai newest trends...)
HBV? impossible...HBV is funny random stuff for the series..but, it can be possible if that happened in OOO Return. (seems Return is Kamen Rider and Super Sentai newest trends...)