Who would you have write the next Rider/Sentai series?

Warren Ellis, Peter David, Neil Gaiman, or Joss Whedon.

*ducks*

Seriously, a Kamen Rider-style tokusatsu written by Whedon would pretty much be the most amazing thing ever.
 
My Dream team for Sentai would probally have to be Yoji Enokido (FLCL), Kazuki Nakashima (Gurren Lagann), and Masami Kurumada (Saint Seiya). Why? I loved FLCL and Enokido knows how to write really good stories with a flare of crazyness here and there. For Nakashima, it's pretty much the same reason that Ryou has. Finally, I'd add Kurumada to this because he can write good stories along with producing some great art.

I would have to agree with Ryou on having Chiaki J. Konaka write for a Rider Series but, if I had to say someone else, it would be Stan Lee. Why Stan "The Man"? Well I've kinda figured that if you ever had him do a rider series, it would probally go back to it's Showa roots. Cause in retrospective, Ozamu Tezuka was the Japanese Walt Disney while Shotaro Ishinomori was the Japanese Stan Lee. Thus resulting in high amounts of awesomeness
 
Koushun Takami, Yeah the guy who wrote the Battle Royale novel.

Hideyuki Kikuchi, the man who created Vampire Hunter D.

But those two would never write for a kid show.
 
J. Michael Straczynski, if you've ever seen Captain Power(Reminds me I should finish uploading that while I have some time off), then you would know how awesome he could make a Sentai or Kamen Rider series. Not to mention all of his other great work (though I'm not big on his treating Iron Man like he is a villain.)
 
Preferably somebody new, though don't really know who. Whoever did undertake a new Rider series, it'd be nice if it was a competent writer capable of actually producing a planned out & engaging multi-arcing storyline, with detailed characters and decent suit designs.

But of course, realistically, it'll still be the same old hacks who have constantly been churning out the same thing for years. :(

As for Sentai, don't really know as I'm not really a big fan.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top