Who Will Die? - Kamen Rider Kabuto

Keith Justice

New Member
You know in a show like this not everyone's going to make it out alive.

Who do you think will end up paying the ultimate price?

My money is definately Sasword, but I feel a good guy needs to fall as well... give the show serious gravity.

Who's the most likely suspect?
 
Pssst, read the spoilers:
[HIDE]He's already 'dead' but thanks to the Hyper Zecter, Tendou will make him 'undead' (preventing his death from occuring)[/HIDE]

Please tell me that's not confirmed. If it is and you spoiled it for me and I was dumb enough to click it... first I'll kill you and then I'll kill myself, cuz I have it coming.

This is a speculation thread. :bawling:
 
Well, I did use the spoiler tags in the hopes of, you know, giving you a chance to bail out if you didn't want to be spoiled :sweat:

It's an as thus far unconfirmed spoiler but chances are things will turn out this way, especially given the stunt Tendou pulled in GSL
 
Sasword *is* a good guy. He has no idea he's a Worm. But beyond that, who knows. It would be sort of weird if Tendou dies (somewhat predictable), but I can see Drake or Kageyama dying easily. As a matter of fact, due to the fact that ZECT (and by extension, Kageyama) has been involved in some pretty shady **** and they don't seem to want to make him a full-blown villain, the only way for Kageyama to "repent" as it were, is the time-honored "heroic sacrifice". Who knows? Maybe he saves Tendou or Kagami. Or, better yet, for a real shock--Yaguruma.
 
Yagamura..... ooooooooooooooooh yeah! I totally forgot about him, he's been out of action for so long.

Alright, my money's definately on him to bite it.

Tendou... not a chance. He's the one who'll rule over all, like HJU does over all other Toku sites. I'm pretty sure he'll walk into the sunset just fine.
 
Sasword *is* a good guy. He has no idea he's a Worm. But beyond that, who knows.
[hide]He knows he's a Worm now, he's got no problem with it. In fact, because Kagami told him, he's calling Kagami his best friend now.[/hide]

Honestly, I can't see anyone but Tendou dying, not even Kageyama...maybe if the Hopper rumors are true, him or Yagu will bite it. But as of now, I don't see anyone but Tendou dying.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top