White Knight Story w/ Hot Online Co-op Action!

Meh, Multiplayer co op isn't that big of a deal for me. Still dosen't change the fact that I want this game. This game was one of the reasons I got a PS3.
 
Case you guys are wondering: FF 13 wasn't the reason I got a PS3, hell I could care less about that franchise. MGS4 and White Knight were the reasons
 
Typically I'm skeptical about coop in RPGs. Usually it's only coop for battles, which is understandable... but no one wants to be the gut sitting around waiting for the next battle to start if you have no control over it. Either way I'm looking forward to this game even more so than i am Valkyria.
 
When I saw the demo from TGS 2006 I was impressed with the battle animations, but then I was unconditionally sold when the guy said "Henshin!" at the very end. That's awesome and I fucking hate JRPGS.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top