Forever Knight Eye See You Nov 8, 2007 #1 I personally gotta go with Changeman, KR Black, RX, B-Fighter, Sharivan, Garo, Ultraseven X, Gransazer, Justiriser, and Gekiranger.
I personally gotta go with Changeman, KR Black, RX, B-Fighter, Sharivan, Garo, Ultraseven X, Gransazer, Justiriser, and Gekiranger.
Solid Snake Member Nov 8, 2007 #2 Honestly, I'm not in the mood to write a list but I consider "Soldier of Destiny" from Black RX to be the best toku song ever.
Honestly, I'm not in the mood to write a list but I consider "Soldier of Destiny" from Black RX to be the best toku song ever.
CaptainB_Money /B$ of the Tokusatsu. fanpage. Nov 8, 2007 #3 555 has a Pretty amazing soundtrack. totally agree with you about changeman. Den-Os soundtrack is through the roof.
555 has a Pretty amazing soundtrack. totally agree with you about changeman. Den-Os soundtrack is through the roof.
Sentaifan'07 Xman "Let's DRIVING!!!!!" Nov 8, 2007 #5 I would say, B-Fighter, Gingaman, Changeman, Magiranger, Gekiranger, Abaranger and Hurricanger.
S Supornova Fansubs Lurker Nov 8, 2007 #6 Blade has some realy good songs - I hope theres more good ones as I finish the series (only on ep 28 lol!) Geki has some awesome buildup music - probs the best ive seen
Blade has some realy good songs - I hope theres more good ones as I finish the series (only on ep 28 lol!) Geki has some awesome buildup music - probs the best ive seen
H HenshinRenegade Member Nov 8, 2007 #7 Geki has some awesome music. Like the opening theme is badass. I agree with Changeman.
Shougo B'Stard Would like to change his avatar Nov 8, 2007 #8 Zubat, Changeman, Flashman, Spielban, Maskman, Metalder, Kamen Rider Black, Blue Swat, Gingaman, Agito, Abaranger all have great songs and BGM... I think pretty much anything composed by Tatsumi Yano or Toshihiko Sahashi's a winner.
Zubat, Changeman, Flashman, Spielban, Maskman, Metalder, Kamen Rider Black, Blue Swat, Gingaman, Agito, Abaranger all have great songs and BGM... I think pretty much anything composed by Tatsumi Yano or Toshihiko Sahashi's a winner.
Forever Knight Eye See You Nov 8, 2007 #9 Shougo B'Stard said: Zubat, Changeman, Flashman, Spielban, Maskman, Metalder, Kamen Rider Black, Blue Swat, Gingaman, Agito, Abaranger all have great songs and BGM... I think pretty much anything composed by Tatsumi Yano or Toshihiko Sahashi's a winner. Click to expand... I Forgot about those ones too. I loved Gingaman's.
Shougo B'Stard said: Zubat, Changeman, Flashman, Spielban, Maskman, Metalder, Kamen Rider Black, Blue Swat, Gingaman, Agito, Abaranger all have great songs and BGM... I think pretty much anything composed by Tatsumi Yano or Toshihiko Sahashi's a winner. Click to expand... I Forgot about those ones too. I loved Gingaman's.