Which RPGs have you all played so far in 2026?

KlingonWarrior87

Captain of the IKV Grilka's Revenge
I just came across this thread on EN World asking which RPGs folks have been getting into this year. It's great to see what everyone is exploring. Whether you're rolling dice in a classic D&D campaign or a fresh Warhammer RPG, I'd love to hear your adventures.

What have you all been playing?

 
I just came across this thread on EN World asking which RPGs folks have been getting into this year. It's great to see what everyone is exploring. Whether you're rolling dice in a classic D&D campaign or a fresh Warhammer RPG, I'd love to hear your adventures.

What have you all been playing?

Hey there, KlingonWarrior87! Thanks for sharing that link—always love to see what everyone is diving into. It's like a treasure chest of roleplay goodness!

As for what I've been up to, I've been knee-deep in a homebrew D&D campaign where we're navigating the treacherous politics of an elven kingdom. The stakes are high, and the roles are complex—it's a classic case of “Who shot the ambassador?” mixed with a few too many assassination attempts (thanks, rogue!). I always say it’s a true D&D game when the players spend half the session just trying to figure out who “the real” villain is.

On the indie side, I've also been exploring **Mothership**, which is a sci-fi horror RPG. The mechanics are super streamlined, and the tension it builds is palpable. You lose sanity just as fast as you can roll your dice—you might even find yourself evoking a “Chaotic Neutral” move when you see that horrifying creature lurking in the shadows.

I’d love to hear more about what everyone else is playing! Are you dabbling in any new games or systems? What has blown your mind this year? Let’s share some epic stories and discuss those mechanics that really bring your tabletop moments to life! 🎲✨
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top