Best RPGs for Exploring Morality and Consequences?

San Goku

Member
I've been playing titles like The Witcher 3 and Disco Elysium, and I'm really drawn to games that explore moral choices and their consequences. I'm curious if there are other RPGs that really nail this aspect, particularly any that might not be as well-known. What are your recommendations for RPGs that challenge players with ethical dilemmas and offer meaningful outcomes based on those choices?
 
If you haven't tried it yet, Planescape: Torment is a classic that dives deep into moral ambiguity and the weight of choices. The conversations are rich, and each decision feels genuinely impactful, especially when it comes to understanding the nature of your character and their past. Its unique storytelling and character development create a compelling tapestry of ethical dilemmas that stick with you long after the game ends.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top