Which movie do you want to see?

Which movie do you want to see?

1-
Reika: Which movie do you want to see?
Shouta: How about that new romance film?
Mio: (silently say & checks handbag) Did I bring my lipstick?
Dark Knight: I always wanted to watch the Lion King

2-
Mio: (shouts) The Lion King, I hate that movie!

3-
Reika- Kids, settle down or you can't watch Justrisers tonight.
Shouta: Oh my god a spider. Arrgh.

4-
Dark Knight: Ok, how about power rangers the movie?
Mio: Tommmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyy! Oh Yay!
Reika: Then its settled, what about you Shouta?
Shouta: Looks at dark knight and wish he had cool armor like that.

5-

Dark knight: Mio, Mio, Mio, Mioooooooo. woops, white stuff.
Mio: next time its the elevator.
Reika: Thinks: Wow, a big one.
Shouta: Pretty

6-
Mio: Baby, thats my hair.
Dark knight: Sorry, but i thought i saw Hades.
Reika: Ok, kids its time to go.
Shouta: Oh my god, I forgot to tape eastenders.

[/IMG]
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…