Which disney character you would like to have as a summon?

Hailey Washington

New Member
This is Ariel from The Little Mermaid as a summon for Kingdom Hearts 3, It seemed like she have water attacks againts enemies.
tumblr_p3xgq7nA0K1ticva6o1_500.gif


She is going to be irrelevant to the story, she is just a summon that can be used to attack enemies just like how Summons work at Final Fantasy games. Simba from the Lion King is also a rumored Summon.

SO which Disney Hero you would like to have as a summon to use against enemies?

There are rumors that Genie from Aladdin, Stitch from Lilo and Stitch and Elsa are possible Summons. I guess if you finished the Frozen stage, Elsa will become a summon.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I have a feeling that characters from the world we will explore are guaranteed to be summons. I wish characters from flop disney movies will become summons but they won't be because they are not popular. I like Treasure Planet, Black Caulderon ,tommorowland and Atlantis but they are flops so their characters won't be in this game.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top