Where in the world is Basri Sandiego?

Basri "Dedicated to Black", "Prism Flash" Ispandi you mean?

I speak to Basri alot on MSN. I think he said he's been busy lately with work and other personal stuff. But don't worry, Basri hasn't ditched us, nor has left the wonderful world of Tokusatsu at all. He'll be back.

Oh yeah, Basri has also been fighting some of Crisis's Kaijin as BioRider. :anime:
 
well, Basri is going to enlist for National Service in about 6 months or less. so we're going to see less of him for the next 2 years.
 
it's becomes a compulsory requirement for all Singaporean males to serve when we reach 18. lol.

but don't worry, for the 3 months Basic training it's 2 weeks of confinement, then booking out every Friday evening and in on Sunday evenings. after that it depends on your posting.
 
Sorry about that, Forever Knight. I was stuck at Neverland for quite some time.

Err... ya, enlisting soon. Still waiting for letter. ~WeEeeEee!!~ Now waiting for results and other stuffs to ensure that I successfully graduated from Poly.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top