Where In The World Are HJU Members!

The only thing that kinda sucks is when you zoom in to the street level, it marks you at the center of the zip code. Like for myself, it's about 10 or so blocks off of where I actually live.

-RF
 
Igadevil said:
Cool, unfortunately it didn't seem to like me writing in Japanese. :laugh:

Haha.....I only read garbage...

"何ã?—ã?¨ã‚“?"

....and the "Yay" at the bottom.
 
I like to think it goes hand-in-hand with my drunken Ibuki icon. :laugh:

And Michael Joe, you're in Tokyo already?
 
Rider Faiz said:
The only thing that kinda sucks is when you zoom in to the street level, it marks you at the center of the zip code. Like for myself, it's about 10 or so blocks off of where I actually live.

-RF

Haven't got that problem, because they haven't got any streets where I live on the map :laugh:
 
Almost 500 members, but only around 38 or so pins on the map....somehow I think we're missing a few people :laugh:

-RF
 
Rider Faiz said:
The only thing that kinda sucks is when you zoom in to the street level, it marks you at the center of the zip code. Like for myself, it's about 10 or so blocks off of where I actually live.

-RF

Would you like people stalking you? :169:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top