What's Your Next Kamen Rider Theory

you all knew that Kamen rider Kabuto had weapons that could work with the time such as Clock up and the function of the Hyper Zecter that could travel trough time. those things kinda spoiled for me for the current season which has a time traveling theme.

What if this season has a spoiler for the next season? what would it be?

maybe a Vehicle theme because of the train a vehicle that connects with something from a train or one that works as a train.

what's you idea?
 
Last year had a kabutomushi theme like Kamen Rider Stronger for the main rider and this year the way Den-O's forms work remind me a little of Super-1's multi-hand thingy. I'm thinking next year will have something in common with either ZX or Black. Don't know what, but I'm still waiting for that ninja theme that's popped up in rumors in the past. Also I'm expecting the metal hero themes in the designs to continue.
 
Seriously, Kamen Rider doesn't need a vehicle theme! It has one! A motorcycle!!! I want the next season to feature more motorcycle action in all honesty.
 
Last year had a kabutomushi theme like Kamen Rider Stronger for the main rider and this year the way Den-O's forms work remind me a little of Super-1's multi-hand thingy. I'm thinking next year will have something in common with either ZX or Black. Don't know what, but I'm still waiting for that ninja theme that's popped up in rumors in the past. Also I'm expecting the metal hero themes in the designs to continue.
With ZX somewhat having ninja based attacks, that would be cool to have a ninja based series. I've been dying to have one ever since I heard that rumor last year. But I would want a full out series like that, with factions, heroes belonging to groups, not just the motif of the suit.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top