What's the big deal with Den-O?

when I first got into kamen rider, I always thought Kabuto was the super popular rider for some reason. When I watched Den-O, I thought, it was not as cool as kabuto, and suddenly, den-o got all these movies, soundtracks and team-ups with kiva and decade!
 
You know what would be the ultimate Kamen Rider irony? That the Den Liner gang somehow sort out the mess in Decade using their time-trippin' train, straightening the twists of the worlds, and returning them to normal. Meaning that Den-O would be responsible for saving all of the Heisei Riders. When Momotaros and the gang bring back Joe Odagiri, everybody would love 'em then.
 
You know what would be the ultimate Kamen Rider irony? That the Den Liner gang somehow sort out the mess in Decade using their time-trippin' train, straightening the twists of the worlds, and returning them to normal. Meaning that Den-O would be responsible for saving all of the Heisei Riders. When Momotaros and the gang bring back Joe Odagiri, everybody would love 'em then.

I doubt it,. Most likely, the minute the other riders see the Imagin, they will start blasting and rider kicking without asking a single question
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top