What would happen if these people remained in PRT and PRiS?

Optic Frost

Member
What if Adam, Kat, Tanya & Tommy remained as the Turbo Rangers
during Power Rangers Turbo and later became the Space Rangers in
Power Rangers in Space with Andros as their Red Ranger?

How would things play out during Turbo and In Space if this actually happened?

How would the casual and hardcore PR fans react if this scenario happened?

Finally, what would the PR fans (all of them) think about Andros? Especially with him being a red?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Andros would be betrayed by the blue ranger whou would be tommy as tommy doesnt take orders from anyone and im sure after recovering fully Rocky would glady take the role of the Space Silver ranger

Also Tommy wouldn't of hesitated to kill zordon "kill you zordon? okay sure not like I didnt try before, yatzee hai ya!" *round house kick to the tube.

and also it would of meant more the whole "them" scene with bulk because they proberbly assumed the space rangers had been the same rangers since mmpr days.
 
That would be overkill honestly. lol

I can't even imagine a smart scenario were that group would go through TURBO then SPACE. That is when I would understand an actors pain if/when they say they regret their PR roles.
 
If that happened, we would be short a few Reds in the Forever Red special. Honestly, I like it better this way. The closer to Sentai the better, IMHO. But if they had done it that way, I would have kept watching Power Rangers and probably would be a fan of it even today.

Andros would be betrayed by the blue ranger whou would be tommy as tommy doesnt take orders from anyone and im sure after recovering fully Rocky would glady take the role of the Space Silver ranger

Also Tommy wouldn't of hesitated to kill zordon "kill you zordon? okay sure not like I didnt try before, yatzee hai ya!" *round house kick to the tube.

and also it would of meant more the whole "them" scene with bulk because they proberbly assumed the space rangers had been the same rangers since mmpr days.

Don't really know about the first two. I definitely think any Ranger, Tommy included, would hesitate to kill Zordon. If anything, Tommy would have the hardest time doing it. It makes more sense for Andros to do it without hesitation.
But I do agree with you about that "them" scene, as you call it.
 
@I was only messing with my points about tommy betraying Andros, however I do belive Andros if anything wouldnt be a ranger, maybe he would of been an older alien dude from aqutar (however its spelt) bring new powers to the rangers as zordon is captured and they need to find him A.S.A.P

And astronama is either a relative of zordon or kimberly gone bad ... again

oooo and! think of it this way if were using the old style rangers (okay not season 1 but season 2 onwards to the start of turbo) can you honestly say you wouldnt want Rocky to be the silver ranger ... the only other choice would be "Guys im the silver ranger!" ... "good thing you dont need a liscene to fly a spaceship zord" *shuddders*
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top