What was your First Tokusatsu DVD / VCD / VHS / etc..

I recorded a whole bunch of the TNT UltraSeven dub episodes back in the day. Does that count?

Of course it does!! Heck even the Dynaman Parody would even count!!

Some people even count Power Rangers as Toku. I personally don't but.. I guess people will go thein own way.
 
I've got my generation kikaida Kamen Rider V3 boxset, expensive but worth every penny, when I get the cash I'll grab the other dvd boxsets as well, I've got Kamen Rider The First on DVD as well
 
Not counting Power Rangers (VHS of "Day of the Dumpster" and/or "Wanna-be Ranger"), my first 2 DVDs (bought 2 at the same time) of Japanese Toku was Abaranger Vol. 3, for the episode that became PRDT's "Lost & Found in Translation", and Magiranger vs. Dekaranger, since it was the team-up between the first two Sentai shows I watched fully.

Since then, I got bootlegs of the Sentai movies from Goggle V to Ohranger and Godzilla 1984 (not proud of that :redface2:), the Hurricanger movie, Dekaranger vs. Abaranger (just loved that team-up; much better than the SPD/Dino Thunder one), Gaoranger vs. Super Sentai (do I even need to explain why? :laugh:), and Gekiranger vs. Boukenger (the 1st two series I watched in air date order). I also have the American releases of Godzilla 54 (Classic Media release of JP and US), and the two Millennium Mecha-Godzilla films.

My first, and so far only, Toku blu-ray is the Decade All-Rider film, with awesome video. :castlerock: I'm hoping to get more Blus, specifically 199 Heroes and some of the Japanese Godzilla Blu-Rays, although I might spring for Criterion's upcoming release of Godzilla. :laugh:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top