What Underrated Animated Shows Should More People Discover?

Justin J

Active Member
I love animated series, but I feel like so many hidden gems get overlooked. Shows like "DuckTales" and "Gravity Falls" are great, but I'm curious about those that haven't received as much mainstream attention. What underrated animated shows would you recommend that deserve more viewers? I'm open to any genre!
 
Totally on the same page with you about overlooked gems! I'd throw "Tuca & Bertie" into the ring, it's visually stunning and funny, with some really thoughtful moments about friendship and life. Another one that I think deserves way more love is "The Owl House." It's got such a unique blend of humor and heart, plus the character arcs are just chef's kiss.

And if you're into something a bit more offbeat, check out "Undone." It's got this trippy, mind-bending animation style that plays with reality in a way that feels fresh. What kind of themes are you hoping to see in these underrated shows?
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…