What symeol do you think Kamen Rider will use next???

FreedomR8G6B1

New Member
It's kind of a obvious that after Kuuga/Agito (aka the Form Changers)...Kamen Rider has been following themes and symbols...

Ryuki had animals...

Faiz had greek letters...(too bad there was no pi, heh)

Blade had card suits...

Hibiki has musical instruments...(though I still prefer musical notes)

So the after those symbols are used up, what do you think the next symbol Kamen Rider will use...here's my three...

3. Zener Symbols/Psychic Card Symbols (star, wavy lines, circle, square, plus)

2. Rune Markings (but didn't Kuuga and Agito use them???)

1. Japanese Kanji

...but there's another side where Kamen Rider will go back to the theme Black RX, Kuuga, and Agito did...FORM CHANGER. But who knows; what do you think???
 
ryu dairenjaa said:
whats kanji????

My bad...Japanese Symbols...like this...

Ten.jpg
 
ShadowRider said:
Chinese characters used in Japanese.

I want to see elemental based Riders. And at least one female Rider. None of the fake-movie-only crap.

Hmmm...well...Blade, besides card suits, and the whole chess piece side motif, had well...

Blade was Thunder & Lightning
Chalice was Wind
Garren was Fire
Leangle was Ice

But I see what you mean...perhaps elements described in other mythologies...

There's the basic Earth, Fire, Water, Wind...then the 5th Element...just becareful not to go into the realm of Captain Planet.
 
Heart!

I want the elements at the core of the motif.
Metal or wood(plants) could be used for a fifth rider, but I'd only want there to be four in the show itself. A fifth or sixth would be cool for the movie.
 
ShadowRider said:
Heart!

I want the elements at the core of the motif.
Metal or wood(plants) could be used for a fifth rider, but I'd only want there to be four in the show itself. A fifth or sixth would be cool for the movie.

Don't forget Thunder/Lightning, Light, and/or Void/Darkness.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top