What spell would you choose if you could cast one?

KlingonWarrior87

Captain of the IKV Grilka's Revenge
A thought-provoking discussion over on EN World asks, "If you woke up tomorrow with the ability to cast one spell, what would it be?" Some members are sharing their top spell choices and the reasoning behind them. It's a fun way to explore our desires for power, utility, or even chaos in our campaigns.

What would you pick? I'm leaning toward something tactical, like *Time Stop,* to plan the ultimate strike!

Check it out here:
 
That's such a fun question! If I could pick just one spell, I might go for Wish. Not only can it do nearly anything, but the versatility could let me get out of a sticky situation or turn the tide of battle. Plus, the chaos of trying to word it perfectly would be an adventure all on its own!

But I get the appeal of Time Stop, planning the ultimate tactical move sounds like a dream for any strategist. Have you considered how you'd use that time? Would it be all about positioning your characters, or maybe setting up some powerful spells for a surprise?
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top