I can help, though I have a Wii and getting a 360.
If you like fighting games: Street Fighter, Naruto Ninja Storm (If you like that stuff) I always hear that PS3 is region free. So maybe Kamen Rider Climax Heroes can work. BlazBlue, KOF 12. Download MvC2
That's about it. I can only think about fighting games for PS3.
I can help, though I have a Wii and getting a 360.
If you like fighting games: Street Fighter, Naruto Ninja Storm (If you like that stuff) I always hear that PS3 is region free. So maybe Kamen Rider Climax Heroes can work. BlazBlue, KOF 12. Download MvC2
That's about it. I can only think about fighting games for PS3.
I can help, though I have a Wii and getting a 360.
If you like fighting games: Street Fighter, Naruto Ninja Storm (If you like that stuff) I always hear that PS3 is region free. So maybe Kamen Rider Climax Heroes can work. BlazBlue, KOF 12. Download MvC2
That's about it. I can only think about fighting games for PS3.
The PS3 is only region free for ps3 games, provided that is is an older model ps3 with the emotion chip, it still would not play and japanese psone or ps2 games