General Discussion What mood are you in today?

2787cmt

I have been very lazy lately. My entire day consisted of posting on forums, watching television, chatting on Skype, eating Skittles, and drinking Coca-Cola. I am on my way to being overweight if I can keep this up. :p

Rubymusic1

Sleepy, un-energetic and have a sore throat from a gig on Thursday which will not shift. Coffee would be very nice right now, so coffee time it is!

ozadin

Very excited today! Woke up at 10:30 today which was a bit of an improvement compared to the past few days when I was waking up at 11 and 11:30. Extra sleep never hurts though, but the finale of Breaking Bad is today, which is one of my favorite shows. It's playing right now, but unfortunately, I couldn't find the channel for AMC. I plan on watching it online tomorrow, and I'm very excited to see what happens.

caparica007

I am not in a good mood today. I had vacation last week and went to the beach with the kids and it was GREAT, we had a great time, played around, really fun.

This week I am back to work and I am feeling more tired and with less patience for the kids, what is too bad and make me a bit sad... I guess it is life, but we just shouldn't work so much!

caparica007

Busy mood if there is one mood like that, I am just passing by my apartment to wash some clothes and move on to the next stage of my holidays. :) Why do we have to work?

Dylan, I love the sun, we have summer here in Portugal, winter where you are?

caparica007

It is very rare here in Portugal to have 3 or 4 totally cloudy days, but when that happens I miss the sun a lot and I kind of feel a bit of less energy too. But even without the sun you can take a walk on the rain - I love it - or do some indoor sports. ;)

caparica007

Relax JF, no need to be always producing, we are not machines. :p

I am enjoying my holidays, was in the beach in the morning with the wife and kids and I'm going to play tennis later this afternoon, so it's all really perfect! :cool:

littlesnowbear

Very grumpy:mad:. My boss couldn't find cover so I will have to work tomorrow and I'm shattered. 6 days a week 8 hour shifts in a very active job is just too much. I keep trying to get hobbies but I'm too knackered at the end of the day to do them! Even worse it was payday the other day and I looked at my bank account quite despondent as none of its mine.

I suppose its a reality many of us are living in at the moment. Doesn't make it any easier though.