What kind of minigames you would like to see in future games.

I would say a game with Adelbert Steiner(FF9) in it, that would include fun things in it -including protecting Princess Garnet and maybe include the Queen in it also. You could have him battle jokes as well, since people like to make fun of him sometimes.
s-l300.jpg

Administrator
Staff member
I don't think SE would add adult element such as this. Because lot of kids play it. And often such addition means they may lose few game titles in the censorship. This may suit the GTA series better than FF.
10-2 is still counted as PG-13 despite of the massage minigame and both girls involved are fully clothed. It never had any controversy though that game is released before Anita Sarkeesian became vocal against it.

I think something like a fishing game and Chocobo racing would be a fun addition to the game. Square has done it before, and it was great.

When it comes to adult content, I don't think that is such a good idea. That only works for games like God of War since Kratos is such a badass and the Final Fantasy franchise does not have the same storyline.

I would like to see a card game again and the cards can be traded online. Also we can play the card game online against actual players.

Administrator
Staff member
I want a Martial Arts tournament Minigame where we can earn money if we win it.