What is your version of a pefect game.

ozera

Member
Ok... my fellow henshin fanatics.. i know that some of you have written down ideas for your own perfect video game. long story short tell us!!
 
A 3D Pokemon RPG on the Gamecube that's almost exactly like the GB/GBC/GBA Adventures but MORE Pokemon, new lands, new characters, new Gyms and everything!!!

PS - Is it so wrong to be obsessed with Pokémon?;)
 
A sequel to Vagrant Story would approach perfection for me. FFXII will come close, but I want another chapter of the Riskbreaker Chronicles, and another dose of my favorite game ever!
 
Rider Knight said:
A 3D Pokemon RPG on the Gamecube that's almost exactly like the GB/GBC/GBA Adventures but MORE Pokemon, new lands, new characters, new Gyms and everything!!!

PS - Is it so wrong to be obsessed with Pokémon?;)


*opens mouth* i would say yes, but i am in the same boat you are, and i refuse to admit error in this lol

but as for me, a nice, smooth running, well-written action RPG title. i know there are a few, but i havent found the ONE that just totally captures me
 
I got a huge list, and I really don't feel like listing them all right now, So I'll just put my top one

A "Turn-Based" Role Playing Game fused with a Fighting Game Engine. Think about, Every time you go to Attack, instead of watching your character run up and attack, you would instead get to a short 30 second battle where it could of go either way.

Or at least I think it would be cool.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top