AlphaHelix
New Member
There are a lot of games out there with great settings. For me the Mass Effect Series, Final Fantasy VII, and Morrowind spring to mind as being especially unique and interesting. What is your favorite game world and why?
My favorite game world would have to be the world of Xenogears. Its world was full of wonder. It was a joy to explore. The towns, villages, and cities were full of life. Wherever I went, I saw something interesting. I miss the world of Xenogears. I feel like revisiting it again. Actually I've replayed the game numerous times in the past already.![]()
Giant robots and flying cities are indeed way cool, but war-torn worlds tend to really suck. Maybe all adventures culminate in some kind of war, but remember... some of the flying city people were pulling a Soylent Green and eating people! I wouldn't want to live there. Well, maybe in one of the small villages. No, no, wait, no never mind...not a small happy village in a fantasy adventure RPG. No. Nnno.
That said, I do wish the companies that collaborated to make that game would get together for a graphics update. Imagine walking through the cathedral with the one-winged angels, rendered with the same polish as FFXIII!