What if Rangers got more powers like digimon did?

(Before I ask you this question; I've finally reach my decision on where do I truly want to stay. So my presence here has becoming permanently for good. So..I'll be looking forward to getting known you better! Now let's get on with it!)

Now..I'm wondered if each of Rangers got highest level of all in the order to defeat most powerful villains of all? Like their suits evolves into different type of level that requires them to be much stronger..

That leads me to thinking all of that. Could that work very well if their suits changes like digimon digivoles to different levels of all? What do ya think of this idea?
 
well there was that Shiney suit thing from i believe the second season, plus the Battleizer thing, lights of orion, the mystic force Legend thing, Lightspeed rescue Green and Blue Rangers getting power ups.

other than that no, i don't think it would work, i think it's fine as is.
 
I think Power Rangers have enough accessories as it is, giving power like digimon would only make their power even more broken. Not to mention, I might get confusing at what level they are going to, at , or around, if dealt. Red Rangers have enough power-ups all the time, next time, it would be the death star, if it does "level-up". Also, a team would be pointless, for each of them could or can level up, which would mean, a team would pointless. All of them could fight their "enemies", their own way, even each other, when power upped like that.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top