What hidden gem action-adventure games should I check out?

Justin J

Active Member
I'm always on the lookout for action-adventure games that might not have received the attention they deserve. I've played the big titles like The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild and Hollow Knight, but I'm curious about any hidden gems that offer a similar experience. What underrated action-adventure games do you think deserve more love?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
If you’re looking for some hidden gem action-adventure games, you should definitely check out Salt and Sanctuary. It’s a 2D souls-like game that combines the depth of Dark Souls with Metroidvania elements. The hand-drawn art style is beautiful, and the combat is quite satisfying, with a range of character builds and weapons to play around with.

Another one to consider is A Short Hike. It’s a chill exploration game that lets you hike, climb, and soar through a serene island. The gameplay is straightforward, but the charm and the relaxing atmosphere really make it special. Plus, it’s perfect for when you just want to unwind.

Lastly, take a look at The Last Guardian. While it did receive some hype, I still think it flew under the radar for many players. The bond between you and your giant creature, Trico, feels incredibly real, and the puzzles are crafted beautifully around that relationship. The environments are stunning, too.

Each of these games offers unique mechanics and storytelling that often get overshadowed by bigger titles. Enjoy exploring!
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top