What happened to the Pittsburgh Steelers?

BigMac1212

New Member
Normally, the losing team from the Super Bowl usually have troubles the following season. But Super Bowl XLIII Champions Steelers have lost thier 6th straight game, while the runner ups Arizona Cardinals are about to clinch their 2nd straight NFC West Championship. (I'm not saying the Cardinals aren't cursed, but it sure doesn't look like it.) What happened to the Steelers?
 
Normally, the losing team from the Super Bowl usually have troubles the following season. But Super Bowl XLIII Champions Steelers have lost thier 6th straight game, while the runner ups Arizona Cardinals are about to clinch their 2nd straight NFC West Championship. (I'm not saying the Cardinals aren't cursed, but it sure doesn't look like it.) What happened to the Steelers?

I didn't know they had a 6 game losing streak, but big ben getting KOed didn't help.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top