What Games would you like to see on DS?

Black Ranger RX

I don't have low self esteem.
Me?

More RPG games, such as Zelda.
Maybe a Street Fighter like game
Quake 3 Arena, (this could make good use of the toutchscreen and the WIFI connection)

What about you guys?
 
If they're gonna make a Power Rangers game, they'd better make it a descent one!! PR Games have pretty much always been crap.. well, according to the Game Magazines.

I'd like to see a Final Fantasy / Zelda style RPG game based on the original Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (or ZyuRanger). :buttrock:
 
Rising Sun Ranger said:
If they're gonna make a Power Rangers game, they'd better make it a descent one!! PR Games have pretty much always been crap.. well, according to the Game Magazines.

I'd like to see a Final Fantasy / Zelda style RPG game based on the original Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (or ZyuRanger). :buttrock:

SLAP! ZyuRanger?! **** NO!

*imagines FF style DekaRanger RPG*
 
Pic says it all, I think:

SD3.avif
 
A DS PR Game(Wouldn`t mind seeing THQ hand development of a PR game to Altron.Altron is a Japanese company which has developed several GBA and DS games for THQ.They`re a decent developer and could put together a solid PR game).
A DS wrestling game.I`m actually surprised we haven`t gotten one yet.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top