What Games are you looking foward to in `05?

My list(in no particular order):
Fantastic Four*
Kingdom Hearts 2
WWE Day of Reckoning 2
WWE SmackDown Vs. RAW 2
Ultimate Spider-Man*
The Incredible Hulk:Ultimate Destruction*
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 3:Mutant Nightmare*
The Incredibles:Rise of the Underminer*
Scooby-Doo Unmasked*
Power Rangers SPD
Shadow the Hedgehog*
The Legend of Zelda
DragonBall Z Budokai 4(I call it that because I can`t pronounce nor spell the last word of the title)
Tony Hawk`s American Wasteland*
Mario Kart DS
Animal Crossing DS



*-These games are coming out on some or all of the systems I own(PS2,GameCube,Game Boy Advance,and I am going to ask for a Nintendo DS this Christmas).
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Kingdom Hearts 2
Star Wars Battlefront 2

I can't wait for those. The inevitable Hibiki game will hopefully be cool, but what I really want is a Genealogy of Justice 2.
 
Legend of Zelda:Twighlight Princess
WWE: Day o Reckoning 2
X-men Legends 2
Ultimate Spider-Man 2
Viewtiful Joe DS (if I ever get a DS that is)
 
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess - Gamecube (If Playstation get ANY Zelda games I'll commit suicide!!!)
Tony Hawk's American Wasteland - Gamecube
Star Wars Battlefront 2 - PS2
Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness - Gamecube
Pokémon Diamond and Pearl (only reason to buy a DS, again)
Shadow The Hedgehog - Gamecube (PS2 can RAM it with Sonic games!)
Stargate SG-1: The Alliance - PS2 (unfortunatley)
DragonBall Z Budokai Tenkaichi - PS2
Digimon World 4 - Gamecube
Tekken 5 - PS2
Destroy All Humans! - PS2
Prince of Persia 3 - Gamecube

As you can see, all games that I want that are multi-format, I am planning to buy on the Gamecube cos Nintendo Rocks while PS2 sucks donkey ass.
 
Last edited:
WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2

The last one was a disappointment but I'm still a fan of the series in general. Remove the voice-overs, have it so you can make CAWs look halfway realistic again and really redo the roster so that at least of a third of the characters are ones we haven't had in previous games. Do all this and all will be forgiven.

Final Fantasy XII

My brother is a hardcore RPGer and he just rolls his eyes at me. I know FF games are shallow. But screw it, sometimes I just want to look at pretty things. I'll stick to using fighting games for my snubbing purposes. Speaking of which..

Soul Calibur III

Looking good. I'm more interested in what the CAF system will have to offer more than anything else.

We Love Katamari

Yes. I do love Katamari. More! More!

Mega Man X Collection

I went through my teen years as a Genesis fanboy. As a consequence, I never experienced the X series. Though I was a big fan of the classic Mega Man games on the NES. The Anniversary Collection was a fun nostalgia trip and reminded me of the challenging gameplay I used to get all the time back in the day. This should be even better because it will all be new to me and I also understand that the X games are much harder than the classic series. That's actually a good selling point to me.

Dead or Alive 4

DoA is my favorite 3-D fighting series along with Virtua Fighter. They were the main reason I finally went and got an X-Box last winter. DoA4 is what will sell me on a 360 more than anything. I'm a sucker for a solid counter system in my fighters.

I'm also curious about this new game from Capcom where you fight using caligraphy. The title escapes me at the moment but it seems just out there enough to be worth looking into.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top