S

scikaiju

Beat Assassin Creed Unity's main story. Pretty good game over all. Still a little buggy after a couple of years though. I didn't play it when it first came out so I don't know how bad it was then. but I did notice a few. Outside of the one screen shot I shared of the guy going into the ground I've seen:

-A guy I assassinated or a random dude on the street hover about a foot off the ground.
- People walking done the street normally then suddenly be on top of a table or something before going back on the street.
-One night I've seen a couple of women's skirts just poof out on go up to about mid thigh before going back to normal (didn't realize french food was that gassy... sorry had to go there lol)
- and my personal favorite that I only seen one time, some guy look like he was supposed to be lying on the ground chilling just slide on down the road. I seriously followed him for almost a block just watching him. Really wished I thought to use the video share option on the PS4 for that one.

But a despite that it was still a good game as I said. My only real issue I had wasn't with the game was with whomever decided to program in on particular bit with crowd. Now I didn't actively go looking for it but at least 4 times somebody on the street pissing on a wall. Seriously WTF Ubisoft? I mean I realize you want to make the AI for the crowd as realistic as possible but come on now. Although it did lead to a moment that again I wished I thought fast enough to share, a guy doing his business against a wall literately next to a couple making out who were next to a "Lady of the Evening". They got a little freaky in France back then too lol.

Tales of Berseria, Destiny 2: Forsaken, Transformers:devastation, TMNT: mutants in Manhattan, Persona 5, and Disgaea 5

Double Dragon IV on Mobile (Mission 8)
Super Mario Run - Now working on the coin quests.

Due to Start

Mario Kart Tour

Completed

Double Dragon I on Mobile

Near completion

Final Fantasy III on Mobile

Update
Just got Street Fighter IV on Mobile. Not yet got the rider game.

There's an inspection issue for Super Task Force Legend Wars.

Completed

Power Rangers Dino Charge Rumble
Street Fighter IV CE - Beginner Mode (Cammy)

Updates

Currently playing Dragon Warrior (Quest) I - III on mobile this fall so I can start the series from the first game.

Also finishing Final Fantasy III.

I had previously beat Final Fantasy I , Final Fantasy II and Final Fantasy VI on PS 1 as well as Mystic Quest on SNES.

Finishing the NES Trilogy with Final Fantasy III.

S

scikaiju

Just got around to beating Star Wars Fallen Order. It's labeled a Dark Souls lite game and Ican see why. But the story was good and tje characters were intetesting so it was a good journey over all.

Why is every good TV show Cancelled
The last game I finished was Assassin's Creed Odyssey, but that was just before the quarantine started. Still got 3 more games for the PS4 that I haven't finished yet, though. I just really haven't been playing much.

Got to say, I don't mind the game as a whole, but Ubisoft had to know going in that making a DLC pack that felt like it was supposed to be the real ending of the game, after making the actual end sort of feel like a non-ending (unless there were multiple endings, which, I guess, is a distinct possibility) was going to piss people off a bit.

Before that, I spent from December-February working through Uncharted 4, Uncharted: Lost Legacy, Rise of the Tomb Raider & Assassin's Creed Unity. Also, Unity about made me want to kill someone, but I effing beat the damn thing.