[Video Game] What Game Did You Just Beat?

Earthbound, for the first time.

I've known about the ending and the final battle for years. Yet I didn't expect it to affect me like it did. I was incredibly nervous to go into the final area, even with a team all above Lv.90. And once inside I was repulsed by how disgusting Giygas's chamber was. I was even actually horrified by Giygas himself, and multiple times throughout the battle I had chills. Even now I still have that pit in my stomach, even though I now want to cry. I can't even describe why I want to cry. Just woah.

What an incredible journey.
 
Ghostbusters: The Video Game. Gotta hand it to Harold Ramis and Dan Akroyd they wrote a damn entertaining script and Bill Murray really brought the funny as Dr. Peter Venkman
 
X-Men: Destiny.

Kinda boring. There's not much point in customizing your character when you're just gonna keep using the same 4 button combo anyway.
 
After years of procrastinating I've finally finished Legend of Legaia. Now it's on to Duel Saga.
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…