Konvictedâ€
Member
Top 5 things I like about Den-O:
1. Yuriko Shiratori
2. Yuriko Shiratori
3. Yuriko Shiratori
4. Yuriko Shiratori
5. Rina Akiyama
...Ok, just kidding. Here...
1. The comedy. I mean, yeah, most Rider series had the occasional comic episode/comic relief, but Den-O doesn't even pretend to take itself too seriously. Why do you think the Taros won't go away? XD
2. Instead of the usual ineffectual loner main Rider, we actually got someone we can better relate to. Although I've yet to see someone whose luck is as bad as Ryotaro's.
3. The music. While I'd pick Supernova over anything from Den-O any day, Double-Action Sword still counts as an ear worm to me. Action-Zero isn't that bad, either.
4. I actually liked the Rider designs and the henshin sequences. My only complaint there is that they didn't make Climax the final form or, barring that, at least give Liner a Rider Kick of its own.
5. Yuriko Shiratori. <3 I'd say Rina, but I preferred her as Mana...
2. Yuriko Shiratori
3. Yuriko Shiratori
4. Yuriko Shiratori
5. Rina Akiyama
...Ok, just kidding. Here...
1. The comedy. I mean, yeah, most Rider series had the occasional comic episode/comic relief, but Den-O doesn't even pretend to take itself too seriously. Why do you think the Taros won't go away? XD
2. Instead of the usual ineffectual loner main Rider, we actually got someone we can better relate to. Although I've yet to see someone whose luck is as bad as Ryotaro's.
3. The music. While I'd pick Supernova over anything from Den-O any day, Double-Action Sword still counts as an ear worm to me. Action-Zero isn't that bad, either.
4. I actually liked the Rider designs and the henshin sequences. My only complaint there is that they didn't make Climax the final form or, barring that, at least give Liner a Rider Kick of its own.
5. Yuriko Shiratori. <3 I'd say Rina, but I preferred her as Mana...